Friday, March 12, 2010

Drawing in Flash

Drawing in flash is the coolest thing in the world! Its very difficult at first but then once you get the hang of the tools its quite simple. When I first started working with flash I thought it was stupid and boring, but since the drawing in flash lesson I have loved it! It just takes time and patience to work with flash. I caught on very quickly and soon I was drawing the beginning of our video game. Our game is no longer about factories, but about building the perfect hybrid car to save Earths ozone. This will be very challenging to draw everything but it s going to be an experience I will never forget! Thank you Chez for being an awesome teacher and having patience with us (sometimes lol). The flash is starting to get easier each day we go on.

4 comments:

  1. ha patience is something I do not have! I'm glad you like it though, maybe I'll learn to love it haha I doubt that though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying this class too. Flash is getting a lot easier and our games are starting to look great. I can't wait see our final results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flash is so much fun and it's getting way easier! I bet soon enough that we'll being drawing masterpieces in here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with like, everything you said in your blog post, Tyler. Haha. I'm starting to enjoy this class too, and yes it does take some time to better understand the way Flash works. I worked with it last year and it took me a while too. It gets a lot better, though. Good luck on your game!

    ReplyDelete