Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Wild and Wonderful


I have lived in WV all my life and love this state! Coal mining is what makes this state and the country run and function. Technology has helped us a lot especially in mining and farming. The new equipment used in coal mines,when used properly, can save people and speed the production of coal in the state. West Virginia means so much to me! All my family originated from the state so my roots are definitely here. There are some great people in this state and some that are very talented and very educated. West Virginians are always stereotyped as hillbilly's with no teeth, barefoot, who make moonshine, and live on welfare! All of us in WV always stick together through everything! Yes there are some people who are like that but not all! As far as I am concerned we are the greatest state in the Union! We work for what we have, and would give the shirt off our back if someone needed it! I love this state and I am very proud to say I am from West Virginia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment