Monday, May 24, 2010

We are finally done!!! :)

Well this has been a great year and I hate to see it come to a close. I have learned many things in the Globaloria/English 12 class, especially many new computer skills. I have to admit that this has probably been the hardest and most time consuming class I have ever taken, yet it has been a blast! Chez has made this a very fun class and I appreciate her patience with us...even though I know it would be overwhelming at times.
The funnest and hardest part was creating the video game. Samantha and I had already planned to be partners and knew what our game would be based on. The challenge was to put this all together and have a functioning game that people could play! It was very, very difficult to learn the layers of flash and the coding. Coding was probably the hardest thing to learn. If it wasnt on the right layer or wasnt named right then your whole game would be screwed up. Thats what confused Sam and I. We would have wrong codes on the action layer but could never find them until we werent looking for them.
The skills that I have learned in this class have helped greatly with computer usage and even english skills. Sam and I recieved an A on the game project. If you would like to see our game click here! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Tyler, I'm so glad that you enjoyed the class. Hard but rewarding is quite accurate! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete